Friday, April 9, 2010

Put this shit in motion ain't no rewindin me back

Pickup happened today, but I didn't go. I haven't liked pickup since I thought the forehand was a trick throw.

Today I went to class and cleaned my apartment -- pretty productive day.

The plan was for RA David, Thomas, Benjamin, and myself to do some track workouts whenever David and Tom got out of whatever obligations they like to obligate themselves to. RA David came over, watched me clean for a bit, and we headed to the turf where we found out that Tom locked himself out of his room.

The workout ended up being a 1/2 mile warmup with dynamic warmup after. Then you do five shuttles (5-10-5), 20-yard sprints, 40-yard sprints, 100-yard sprints, and then back down, as well as 1/4 mile laps inbetween. In the end it looks like this:

1/2 Mile
Shuttles (5)
1/4 mile
20-yard sprints (5)
1/4 mile
40-yard sprints (5)
1/4 mile
100-yard sprints (5)
1/4 mile
40-yard sprints (5)
1/4 mile
20-yard sprints (5)
1/4 mile
Shuttles (5)
1/4 mile.

It ends up being roughly 2.25 of distance running and 1 mile of sprinting. Pretty nice. We are thinking of adding pushups and situps in there someplace.

After the 100-yarders Tom showed up informing us that Ben was asleep in his room along with Tom's wallet. Such is life.

Has after was pretty hassy, no beans though. I ended up taking down some Grilled Chicken sandwiches and then some french fries.

Pushups, excruciator, bed.


No comments: