Monday, April 26, 2010

Now I'm in the limelight cause I rhyme tight

New York Combine was today and it was pretty uneventful. I played pretty poorly, simply misthrowing at least 3 and putting up some shady ones, in addition to not swinging. On the plus side I didn't drop one, was in correct position most of the time, and moved the disc upfield well. If there is one thing I learned today it is the importance of attacking the field laterally as well as vertically.

Learned more about Ho-Stack, some vert-stack offense, and warm-ups. It was also nice to see how they ran tryouts, as well as how they ran practices.

Intermurals tomorrow. Tom can't be there so I will just have to play.

Track workout 1 hour before whenever my game is. Be there.

Pushups, excruciator, bed.

P.S. I haven't showered yet.

No comments: