Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fresh out the fryin pan, into the fire

This is proving much more difficult than anticipated.

It is getting me much more amped up for disc than anticipated. I have never been more motivated to not be a little bitch.

I just want to be good at everything.



Intermurals was practically pickup. I am not sure if that is their intended purpose. I find it difficult to get motivated to turn a 14-5 win into 15-2 win. I threw a bunch of shitty hammers and a bunch of mediocre blades, mostly for points. Throwing to Tom isn't fair. I also ghost-handed a pancake catch on our defending end-zone. No one is safe from Sassper, the Ghost-handing Ghost.

Both the other teams in the league seem douchey and completely unfun. The Gunxx vs. Gunxy matchup will be fun, and is surprisingly even.



Excruciator, pushups, bed.

No comments: